The FTSs (Fermentation Temerature Stabilization System) is an elegant, effective and affordable solution for temperature control in an Ss Brewing Technologies fermenter.
The FTSs uses a high quality digital temperature controller to drive the included submersible pump as necessary, delivering cooling or heating media to a custom lid with integrated stainless heat exchanger. Together with the included neoprene insulating jacket, the system eliminates the need for costly, space-taking fermentation chambers and fridges.
All your customer needs to supply is the cold or hot water/glycol to recirculate! The most common set up is to use a cooler with either ice water (or frozen jugs) or an aquarium heater depending on whether cooling or heating is desired.
Included with the FTSs System:
- Custom lid w/ 304 SS immersion chiller coil
- Pro grade (super quiet) submersible pump
- 110-240 v power supply
- 304 SS weldless lid mounted thermowell
- Tailored neoprene insulation jacket
- Digital temperature controller
- Included vinyl tubing
Required from you:
- Any type of cooler where you will add water and ice, or frozen jugs, to cool. You will submerse the included pump in the water.
- To heat you can use a simple aquarium heater to raise the temperature of the water in the cooler
- A 14 Gallon Chronical Fermentor, FE814