Brite tanks are a critical part of any professional brewer’s workflow, and now we’ve made them available to homebrewers. The versatile Ss Brite Tank BME can be used both as a traditional brite tank and also as a serving vessel. We’ve taken everything we love about the standard Ss Brite Tank and have added fully welded TC connections, in addition to the popular chilling coil and neoprene jacket. If it’s craft brewery quality clarity and carbonation you are after, then the Ss Brite Tank BME is for you. The carb stone and 15 psi pressure rating of the brite tank make carbonation issues a thing of the past.
Note: This tank does not come with an FTSs package. These are not sold individually and must be purchased alongside the tank as FE868A.
- Dished bottom with center drain
- 8 in diameter top TC port with chilling coil & neoprene jacket
- TC Carbonation stone
- Sanitary TC sampling port
- Sanitary TC pressure gauge
- TC Thermowell
- TC Pressure Relief Valve
- 15 psi operating pressure
- Custom tooled butterfly valve
- TC sight glass w/ etched volume markings
- Made from 1.5 mm thick 304 stainless steel
- 37.5 gallon capacity
- 24 in. diameter
- 32 in. height
- 27 in. depth (with valve)
- Product weight: 86 Lbs.