A regular one and two faucet 3" diameter towers are only 12" tall - this tower is 14" tall to accommodate the third faucet. Great if you are adding a 1/6th keg product to your direct draw kegerator.
- Polished stainless steel will not pit or chip like chrome
- Chrome plated brass faucets and shanks
- Extra height to clear glasses when pouring
- Improve efficiency at the bar. No down time from a loose faucet shank
- Integral "Anti-Rotation Flats" stops the spin!
- Saves time and money
- Reduces service calls
- Eliminate the possibility of kinks in the beer line
- Preassembled 5' long brewery-approved beer hoses, that are unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, with a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler
- Three premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucets with a chrome plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar (Tap Handles not included)
- Mounting gasket and mounting hardware