The world's first fully automated brewing machine just got an upgrade! Introducing the Brewie Plus. This unit can produce up to 5 gallons of wort without any supervision. All you need to do is add the ingredients and start the recipe program. You will have chilled wort, ready to be pitched when the process is complete. There is even a cleaning cycle you can run after you have pumped the wort into your sanitized fermenter!
Brewie Pad recipe kits are available with all of the ingredients you'll need to make a great beer. The Brewie+ is also fully programmable so you aren't forced to use a Brewie Pad. If you want to get more creative, the Brewie+ is capable of brewing anything from a high ABV IPA to a refreshing wheat beer.
- Boiling, mashing, and hopping tanks are all stainless steel
- Digital touch screen display to control all features
- Monitor or control the progress of your brew day from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop*
- Built in weight sensors to ensure the exact amount of water is added
- 4 individual hop tanks to allow for separate additions of hops during the boil, each with programmable times
- The Brewie's tubing allows you to sparge automatically or manually
- The built in cooler chills the wort before fermentation (connection to a water source is required)
- 3 self-clean programs (quick, full & sanitize) take the work out of cleanup
- Flexibility to use house water through the provided supply line or external water
- Can handle grain bills of up to 17.5 lbs with a recommended water-to-grist ratio of 1.2 qts/lb
- 18% lighter machine for easier handling
- Custom made pumps (from the supplier of Tesla)
- Decreased response time
- 20,000 hours of life expectancy
- Up to 12% faster brewing process
- Doubled memory storage for even more recipes
- Updated electronics adapted from the automobile industry
- Updated heating elements ensuring a continuous, rolling boil
- New WiFi module increasing reception - for all garage or garden shed brewing
- Pressure sensors for easier calibration
- Terminating sensibility of external effects (user tampering, base surface)
Power: 1800 W – runs on standard 120V, 20amp house circuit
Brewing Capacity: 2.64 – 5.28 gallons (10 – 20 L)
Max Capacity: 7 galllons (26.5 L)
Weight: 64 lbs (29 kg)
Dimensions: 29 in. x 13.3 in. x 18.4 in.
Brochures, Posters, and Marketing Materials:
CLICK HERE for for a Dropbox page with Brochures, Marketing materials, Product pictures, and more!
*App currently in development with an expected release date of July