Our 3" column dual-tap coffee draft tower is specifically designed for dispensing nitro and cold brew coffee. This tower features a premium 304-grade stainless steel shank, stout faucet and our exclusive Barriermaster Flavourlock™ tubing, which is ideal for serving cold brew coffee on draft.
- 3" column polished stainless steel tower – won't pit or chip like chrome
- (2) Premium quality 304-grade polished stainless stout faucets and shanks
- 5' Barriermaster Flavourlock™ tubing
- Mounting gaskets and mounting hardware
- Remove the restrictor disc on the stout faucet to pour still cold brew coffee
- NSF certified
- Tap handles not included (order separately)
NOTE: With any high acidic beverage it is strongly advised that fittings be 304-grade stainless steel to ensure the no off-tastes and flavor is not impaired. Barriermaster Flavourlock™ tubing ensures product taste and quality and eliminates O2 ingress into the beverage tube that could promote bacteria growth and off-taste.
USAGE TIP: DO NOT pull faucet handle more than 45 degrees when pouring. Doing so will cause the internal diaphragm to fail and result in a permanent leak. For a leaking faucet, order replacement diaphragm, part number 100-268 for repair.