The perfect pump for moving wine from one vessel to the other. These Flexible Impeller Pumps are controlled by a Variable Frequency Drive, allowing for wine or juice transfers as fast as 20 gallons per minute, down to a complete stop. A sturdy Stainless Steel cart with nylon wheels allows for easy manueverability in the winery, and a lifetime of use. The pump can be controlled from the panel itself, or remotely via the wired controller, giving this workhorse even more flexibility.
We worked for a year to develop this particular pump with Enoitalia of Italy. The value and price are really amazing. So much that we stopped making our own line of Chunky Pumps at the end of 2016. Enoitalia has been making pumps for decades and while they are excellent at destemmer crushers and other equipment, pumps are their core specialty. We will support the pump in the USA with common spare parts but we also have the backing and support of Enoitalia if anything was to go wrong. Ordering during presale at 15% off is hands down the cheapest you will ever find this kind of pump.
- Stainless steel head with flexible rubber impeller
- Remote control with 40' cord included
- VFD allows for flow rate from 0 to 19.8 gpm
- 1.5" Tri-Clover inlet and outlet
- 220 v single phase Input voltage required (6.5 amp draw)
- 1.5 HP motor
- Recommended temperature range: 40 - 150°F (5 - 65°C)
- Handy SS trolley cart for easy movement around the winery
Please Note: This pump will NOT come with fittings. It will have 1.5" Tri Clamp ferrules, and the appropriate fittings can be chosen from YMANs below.