A high-end shank is crucial to serving up perfectly fresh beer from a draft beer faucet. The beer shank is inserted through your refrigerator or house wall. On one end, inside the fridge, you attach the beer lines. On the other end, the shank is connected to your draft faucet.
Excellent for both home and commercial bars, this NSF-certified shank is made of chrome-plated brass and has a built-in hose nipple for easy beer line connection – only a clamp is required. The shank assembly uses our SpinStop™ technology, a simple solution that stops the spin and keeps the faucets upright. Includes the flanges, coupling nut, and lock nut necessary to attach it to the draft tower and faucet. Designed with 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP U.S. Beer Industry Standard) straight pipe thread, this shank will work with all North American faucets. If you're using equipment from outside North America, you'll need to source a specialty shank.
NOTE: To order, carefully measure your draft beer system and order the correct length for your needs.
- Complete assembly
- Built-in hose nipple, no extra fittings needed
- Chrome-plated brass
- Connects beer lines to the faucet
- SpinStop™ technology – keeps the faucets upright
- Highly durable
- Fits on North American faucets
- NSF certified
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" (5-1/8" including nipple)
- Bore Dimensions: 3/16" I.D.
- Shank thread: 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP U.S. Beer Industry Standard)