Continental beverage hose provides superior quality for professional brewerys and wineries. Primarily used for liquid transfer in beverage production, Vintner™ Reserve tubing won't impart taste or odor to the finished product, and is resistant to conventional cleaning agents commonly used in cleaning in place processes. The options above are already assembled and ready to ship. If these options do not suit your needs, custom lengths can also be made to order.
The ForgeFit® fittings and crimp sleeve are designed to provide a long life and easy to clean hose connection. The long barb and the long sleeve provide a secure crimp without crushing the hose. Triple banding can slip or damage the hose during installation and has sharp edges. The ForgeFit® hose barb skips the first barb to provide a gapless and smooth transition to the tubing to make it easier to keep clean. The barb has a stop to ensure the hose does not creep closer to the clamp in service.
All of our commercial beverage hoses are assembled in our metal shop in Pittsburg, California.
Hose bumpers are also available to protect the hose ends and avoid damaging the fittings. The ForgeFit® Silicone Hose Bumper is designed to protect your hose ends by absorbing the impact of the hose end hitting the floor when it's dropped.
- Vintner™ Reserve is primarily for liquid transfer in wineries, breweries and for beverage production.
- For handling in-plant and or tank truck transfer of wine, beer and other non-oily liquid foodstuffs
- Resistant to conventional cleaning agents and cleaning in place processes
- The hose is built on special chrome mandrel to ensure maximum cleanliness
- FDA/USDA-compliant and conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standard 18-03
- Temperature: 30° F to 220°F (-34° C to 104° C)
- Tube: White Chlorobutyl tube won't impart rubbery tastes or smells
- Reinforcement: Spiral-piled synthetic fabric with monofilament helix
- Cover: Gray EPDM synthetic rubber (wrapped)
- 1.5" tri-clamp ends