Dispense ice cold beer at catered events or outdoor parties with our 1 faucet 48-quart insulated jockey box! This insulated jockey box uses beer lines, a cold plate, and crushed ice to dispense from 36 to 38˚ F to give any beer a chilled, frosty flavor. This dispensing system is ideal for smaller volume events that maintain keg temperatures below 55˚ F.
This cooler includes a chrome-plated brass faucet with a 3/16" connection for the cold plate, and the cold plate has a 5/16" connection for the keg to ensure consistent flow and chilling. Two heavy-duty side handles with tie down loops allow for easy movement and simple storage, and snap-lock child safety latches help prevent tampering. For fast cleaning, a recessed drain plug in the bottom of the cooler siphons out water.
- 3/16" faucet connection and 5/16" keg connection
- Cooled with crushed ice
- The cold plate chills beer as it is dispensed
- Heavy-duty side handles with tie down loops
- One faucet for single-keg dispensing
- Recessed drain for easy cleaning
- Ultratherm foam insulation in both the body and lid for superior cold retention
- 95˚ hold open lid for easy access
- Molded in-place side handles
- Snap-lock child-safety latch
- Compact size for transport & storage
- (1) premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet and high gloss black plastic faucet knob
- Cold Plate Rack included. (Cold plate should never sit in water)
- Set-up and maintenance instructions
NOTE: Keg tapping kit not included. Purchase separately. Never use cleaners containing chlorine, chlorides, bleaches, or mineral acids.
This is a Clearance Product. Clearance Products cannot be returned for credit or exchange. Prices shown are the final price, no other discounts will be applied.