Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability, and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry-leading features, providing a better performing, better quality, and better-tested regulator.
Safely control the flow of CO2 with our Premium Plus high pressure primary regulator. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents if pressures exceed 115-125 PSI. This primary regulator comes with an output gauge that displays pressure up to 120 PSI and a tank gauge that displays pressures up to 3000 PSI. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet.
- Adjust pressure from 10 to 110 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, tin nickel plated
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- One piece heavy duty seat capsule
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Durable built-in long-lasting solid nylon inlet seal
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Enlarged port for high volume
- Enlarged CO2 port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 115-125 PSI
- Made in the USA
- For home or commercial use
NOTE: The primary regulator is designed to decrease the gas cylinder's high pressure to a lower, usable pressure for mix gas (CO2 - N) for beer, wine, and cold brew dispensing or servicing a gas blender.