Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry-leading features, providing a better performing, better quality, and better-tested regulator.
This Premium Plus low pressure primary regulator has a 15 PSI gauge head for accurate adjustment in low pressure dispensing applications. Many wine and cask conditioned systems use 5 PSI or lower for dispensing and maintaining a low pressure blanket on the wine or beer. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if the pressure gets too high (55-65 PSI). Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause service issues.
- Adjust pressure from 0 to 15 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome-plated finish
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- Tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Enlarged CO2 port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Factory leak tested at 145 PSI
- Made in the USA
- Excellent for dispensing keg wine and cask beer