The ultimate pump for home winemaking use. Self-priming (will push air) so that it can draw out of a tank. Gentle diaphram action so as to not "beat up" the wine. Made of food-grade, NSF approved, materials polypropylene and santoprene, so no metallic interaction with wine. Pumps 3 gallons per minute. Flow can be restricted with an inline valve positioned on the outflow side. Self-regulating motor is designed to temporarily shut down, and then turn back on, when restriction pressure exceeds pump capacity. Has a heat limitation of 125 degrees Fahrenheit so cannot be used in brewing applications.
Pump is equipped with 1/2" Male NPT posts on the inlet and outlet. Does not include the plastic barb fittings you will need to purchase separately. Please see the "You Might Also Need" section below for our recommendations regarding which fittings to attach to the pump.
Please Note: The diaphragms in this pump are very sensitive to sediment and particulates and can be damaged if any solids are taken into the pump head. We recommend using an Inline Pre-Filter (FIL26) if you think there's a risk of sucking up solids with your inlet hose (pumping during pressing, for instance).
- PUMP DESIGN: Positive Displacement 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump
- CHECK VALVE: (1-Way Operation) Prevents Reverse Flow
- CAM: 3.0 Degree
- MOTOR: Permanent Magnet, P/N 11-195-01, Thermally Protected
- VOLTAGE: 115 VAC Nominal
- PRESSURE SWITCH: Factory Set @ 45 PSI Shut-Off, Turn On 25 5 PSI
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 130 Degrees Fahrenheit (54 Degrees Centigrade) Max.
- PRIME: Self-Priming Up To 9.0 Ft. Vertical, Max. Inlet Pressure 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- PORTS: 1/2" - 14 Male Parallel Thread
- PLASTICS- Polypropylene
- VALVES- Santoprene
- DIAPHRAGM - Santoprene
- FASTENERS- Zinc Plated Steel
- NET WEIGHT: 5.3 Lbs (2.4 Kg)
- APPROVALS: UL, C-UL Listed, N.S.F. Listed