Replacement siphon starter bulb for 3-spout and 5-spout bottle fillers. This is included in our WE602 and WE605 stainless steel bottle fillers, and can be purchased as an option upgrade for the WE604 painted filler. This siphon starter will save you a lot of hassle, and allow you to start a siphon in the fillers tubes while maintaining sanitary conditions.
The siphon starter features a food grade plastic bulb and tubing, and a black rubber "boot" that fits tightly around the end of the bottle filler tubes.
- Connect your bottle filler to the wine source and allow the reservoir to fill.
- Sanitize the siphon starter, inside and out
- Squeeze the bulb to remove most of the air.
- Fit the rubber "boot' or base around the end of the bottle filler tube. The hole in the boot must line up with the hole where the wine will come out.
- Gently press down on the filler tube so that the gasket is not touching the inside wall.
- Slowly let go of the pressure on the bulb. The bulb will suck the air out of the tube, and wine will follow. Stop when you can hear or feel wine going into the bulb siphon starter.
- Repeat for each filler tube you would like to use.
- Wash, sanitize, and dry the siphon starter bulb before storage