- European inspired style!
- Multi—tower module is pre—plumbed for easy installation
- All stainless steel contact with the beer: product lines, shanks, & faucets
- Kool—Rite technology with patented cooling blocks and leak proof shanks
- Polished stainless steel won't pit or chip like chrome
- Integrated glass rinser/drip tray
The new standard in integrated bar design combines the draft tower mounted to a platform tray. A seamless stainless steel platform tray offers improved hygiene and efficiency at the point of dispense. The tray is constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel with an "easy on the glasses" PVC rinser.
CONDITION THE GLASS THE MOMENT BEFORE DISPENSING
- Rinse away any impurities that might be in the glass
- Chill the glass utilizing cold water
- A wetted glass pours better
BEER TOWERS COME COMPLETE WITH
- Stainless steel product lines and copper coolant lines with TIG welded stainless steel barbed ends that easily connect to either 5/16" or 3/8" trunk line
- Premium quality stainless steel beer faucets with solid 304 stainless steel forged body, 303 stainless steel faucet shafts, 303 stainless steel faucet levers, and PTFE lever washers for smooth consistent performance and easy operation (Tap handles not included.)
- Mounting hardware included
RINSER WATER INLET INSTALLATION
- Always check local plumbing codes first.
- Install in—line water regulator set at 30 PSI from the street water supply (no greater, perfect operating pressure)
- Install in—line one way check valve from the street water supply (prevents pressure drop which can cause leaking)
- Install in—line shut—off for the rinser system from the street water supply (this must be turned off nightly)
- If teed into soda system make sure system can handle the increased water demand. Have plumber install a 45° 1/2" O.D. barb for the drains if line is not hard plumbed into the system
- Install a shut—off for the water supply if line is not hard plumbed into the system