This keg coupler is designed for Hoff-Stevens kegs, sometimes referred to as the Twin Probe system. Twin probe system is no longer in use by any major brewery and is in limited use by some regional craft breweries or homebrewers. This valve style was common on kegs before brewers switched over to the US Sankey (D System). This twin probe coupler has stainless steel twin probes which protect the flavor of your beer with no metallic off-tastes and ensures maximum durability.
- Hoff-Stevens keg coupler
- Hard-to-find-part for older, mostly discontinued keg type
- Great from homebrewers
- Twin-probes made from stainless steel
- Durable, corrosion-resistant
- Protects flavor of your beer
- Check with your beer retailer before purchasing