Whether dispensing from a kegerator or a large multi-tap commercial draft system, Standard Faucets are a great economical option for pouring a perfect pint of draft beer. These faucets connect directly to the shank or draft beer tower and include a 3/8 inch threaded lever that fits virtually any tap handle for easy operation.
This Standard Faucet is constructed with 303-grade stainless steel contact surfaces, preventing 'off-tastes' for the best beverage purity. The stainless steel body is polished to an attractive, bright finish and won't tarnish like brass or pit like chrome. The rugged stainless steel lever makes it ideal for larger, heavier faucet handles. Pouring beer is easy with this faucet! Simply pull the lever to start the flow of beer, then push it forward to stop. Screw on your favorite tap handle to finish the look. For professional commercial use or your home bar.
- Constructed of 303-grade stainless steel components – won't taint beverage flavors
- Highly polished exterior surface for a brilliant chrome-like finish
- Stainless steel body will not pit or tarnish
- Stainless steel lever is more durable than brass when used with tall, heavy handles
- Faucet fits U.S. specification knobs and shanks
- Made in the USA