Due to high demand, this item is currently out of stock. Be the first to receive your items by placing a pre-order today. We will automatically ship this to you when we receive more in late March.
Gone are the days of making do with a general purpose pump such as the March 815 and all the variant imported copies. These pumps are cumbersome to disassemble, difficult to prime to get the wort moving, require the addition of a valve, a switch, and a proper base to hold the pump upright. They also use noisy open motors that must be shielded from liquids. All undesireable attributes for a homebrewing pump! The team of homebrewers at Blichmann Engineering and our friends at March Manufacturing have created the RipTide™ to solve all of these problems!
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of head pressure!
- Carbon Fiber Dry Run Protection increases the life of your impeller and resists damage during accidental dry runs
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1.5" tri-clamp inlet and outlet connections
- Totally enclosed motor is splash proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control - don't spend more money for a separate valve and fittings.
- Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds - no more frustrating air locked pumps!
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping
- Convenient power switch on the base
- Includes a 10ft long cord with plug (120V)
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Assembled in USA from USA and imported components