For confident performance, choose a keg coupler designed by the same manufacturer that supplies over 90% of the world's valves. The D System keg coupler, also known as the American Sankey, is the most common system available in the U.S. It is used by all the major breweries—Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries. The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
The D System Brewery-Grade Keg Coupler features a 304-grade stainless steel body, probe and handle fork. Excellent for beer, wine, cider, and cocktails.
- 304-grade stainless steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- 304-grade stainless steel probe for the ultimate in purity
- 304-grade stainless steel handle fork for added strength
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
- NSF certified
- Grey plastic lever-style handle
- Fits D System keg valves
- Easy to install and use
- For home or commercial use
- Made in the USA